- I fulfilled a dream and visited the Getty Center
- I purchased numerous books and videos and following their lessons I began painting.
- I put up a daily painting blog.
- I painted 171 paintings and studies, not counting sketches.
- I sold 4 paintings.
- I reinstated myself as a professional artist, and took out a trade name and sales license.
- I had all 3 entries accepted to the first juried show I entered for flat work.
- I was juried into my first gallery as a painter.
- I hired an art instructor to learn more about painting and the business of painting.
- I purchased professional studio equipment to make my life as a flat artist easier.
- I joined an online artist community.
- I subscribed to a number of painting magazines.
- I began a diary/sketchbook.
- I signed up for a Stephen Quiller WC/Acrylic color theory workshop.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Saying Goodbye to 2008
What I got done in 2008: